Sunday 17 July 2016

Why will You Hire Me???


Partha Protim Mondal

Graphics Designer, Web developer, SEO



Looking for an AUTHENTIC & EYE-CATCHING design for your BRAND? Need someone who will take COMPLETE CARE of the design part of your project? You are on the RIGHT TRACK! I am here to assist you in all your design needs.  

My motto is to give utmost attention to produce 100% genuine design that our clients hunting for.    

► World Class Quality 
► QUICK Turnaround 
► UNLIMITED Revisions 
► 100% POSITIVE Customer's Feedback 
► 5+ years EXPERIENCE in DESIGN business 
► Dynamic TEAM WORK strength   

Creative Design Expert! I will provide you top-notch BRANDING Solution that covers many aspects of design like Brand Identity, Illustration, Marketing Material designs, Packaging, Website Design & Development, SEO, Data Entry and many more. I will emphasis customers expectation with utmost care.  I am reliable, prompt, quick learner... and I Promise you to deliver what you deserve.  Fulfill your expectations is my goal !

Be free to ask for Adult website building. Experienced in working at microworkers, odesk, Ebay Amazon Affilate Marketing.

To create a good relationship between me and the buyer is a good quality of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment